Standard MembershipStartup Offerings
- About a SpoutUps membership
- A membership to the SproutUps investing community enables the investor to participate in the startup and early-stage companies that are identified. SproutUps enable its members to build a portfolio consisting of $100 or less invested per startup. The startups must each have the potential to multiply by three to five times within five years of the startup being recommended.
- Members of the community pay a fee of $4.99 per each startup in which they invest. The fee is paid in advance and is refundable should a member not find a startup to invest in within one year.
- To become a member requires a minimum payment of $4.99. A member has access to all of SproutUps’ startup opportunities. Upon the member making an investment in a startup they will receive all of SproutUps’ future updates about the startup.
- To continue to have access to all of SproutUps’ startups and to have an opportunity to invest in an additional startup requires a prepaid payment of $4.99 per startup. Members can also elect to purchase five startups packages for $19.99.
- Membership fee: $19.99
- Access to all Sproutups Investing’s current startup investing opportunities
- Invest as little as $100 per startup
- Refundable if member can-not find a startup to invest in within one year
Risk $100 to potentially
Build a diversified startups portfolio
One successful startup can create dynasty wealth
- Risk an equal amount into each startup
- Invest over time and at your own pace
Go at your own pace to build a portfolio consisting of startups and early stage companies with an equal amount in each one. You do not have to invest all at once and can instead invest over time. One successful startup can put you on a path to creating generational wealth.
“Financial sector pioneer and visionary analyst Michael Markowski talks with Opportunist’s Managing Editor Leslie Stone about his career, the significance of crowdfunding and why he believes the world’s stock markets are entering the best five-year period ever.”
Key Articles about or by Michael Markowski:
“Top picks from 50 Great Investors” (Fortune pick gained 200%)
Fortune and Equities Magazine Stock Picking Contests
Statements made by Trophy Investing Incorporated pertaining to returns made from investing in Airbnb, UBER and Snapchat are not indicative of a TRACK RECORD. They are examples for educational purposes only.